Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Flowers

I ordered my flowers online at http://www.flowersandfreshness.com/. I got 70 burgundy and 70 mini calla lilies for 199.98, shipping included. That was the best deal that I found for the amount of flowers that I wanted. The flowers will be shipped three days before the wedding in order to let them hydrate and bloom. We are putting the bouquets and boutonnieres together ourselves in order to cut costs. Here are some pics that I liked:

I love the look with the grass and berries.

Here are some possible looks for the bridesmaids.

The guys boutonnieres



Flowers is another place to cut costs too. Either use minimal flowers or forego them altogether. We didn't use real flowers for centerpieces so that saved us alot of money. Putting the bouquets together yourself cuts out all the labor costs and by ordering the flowers through wholesale stores you can save a bunch.

No comments: