Friday, July 25, 2008

The Gifts

Being the money saver that I try to be, I turned to eBay for a majority of the wedding party and parent gifts. I just can't stay away from there, I'm totally addicted! I decided to get each girl a cosmetic bag and fill it with goodies like Mary Kay makeup, compact mirrors, a bracelet for their dress, blotting papers, etc. I got my maid of honor (my sister) and my matron of honor (fiancee's sister) each a special bag according to what they like, I did the same with the compact mirrors for them.

My daughter is a junior bridesmaid so I got her this bag because she loves monkeys so much. I got her a pink compact mirror and will fill the bags with goodies.

Here are the mirrors I got from eBay. I paid less than 10 dollars for each one.

I got these burgundy gem stone bracelets from eBay also, 6 for $24.

I had so much fun putting together the makeup kits from eBay. I got black Mary Kay satin bags, mascara, lipstick, satin hands, extra emollient night cream, eyeliners and will get a few more things to throw in.


For the guys we are getting these mason drinking jars with their names engraved on them. They were 7.95 a piece for 5 with 7.95 shipping for them all. http://www.engravableplus.com/


I got these great cufflinks for the guys online at http://www.wildties.com/. They were originally $45 a piece but were on sale for $5. I got 8 of these for what it would've cost for just one. They didn't have any Groomsman ones so I had to get some from another site.

I couldn't find oval Groomsman cufflinks so I had to settle for these rectangle ones with the same writing. These were also only $5 a piece and I got these at http://www.bride.com/.

I got these jewelry boxes from eBay along with some red ones for the moms gifts.


I got pearl brooches for each of the moms from eBay and used these nice boxes to put them in.


No comments: