Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Rings

We decided not to spend all of our budget on expensive rings just yet so we opted for less expensive alternatives. I really just wanted something nice for the wedding and plan on waiting to get a nicer ring. I found my dream ring at Zales awhile ago.

I got this ring that is a similar style to wear until we can afford something different and in all honesty you can't even tell that it's not the real thing. The lab created stones sparkle and shine just the same.

We got a titanium ring for him to wear at work so that he wouldn't mess up a really nice ring. I wanted to get a ring with some bling for the wedding but he didn't want anything with diamonds.


I know some people would not want to skimp on the rings but it is a way to save money if you are looking for options to cut costs. For me, it was an easy choice. I didn't care about the big fancy ring right away, I wanted to spend what money we had on the wedding. Our rings cost us less than two hundred dollars and that's something I can definitely live with until we can afford more. I think it might make for a nice first anniversary gift, lol.

No comments: